RECOUNT TEKS

                           MY HOLIDAY


On 27 December 2020, my family and I went to the villa in batu. We left for the villa at 12.00, and we arrived at 13.30. When we got there, we immediately took a break


The next day at 1:00 p.m. we moved to a villa in the Batu area too, there the place was very spacious and cool. When we got there, I spent time with my family


Until we did not feel the time was approaching the Asr call to prayer, we immediately took a shower and pray asr in congregation. After we prayed Asr we went out to buy ingredients for dinner, the Maghrib call to prayer began to be heard and we returned to the villa to perform the Maghrib prayer in congregation.After praying Maghrib in congregation, we immediately prepared equipment to grill fish for dinner


After dinner we spent time bickering. The next day we swam together while waiting for 12:00 to check out.


Even though the vacation is only 2 days, I am very happy because I can spend time with my family.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

QUALITY EDUCATION